Patent Attorney Atlanta GA – Call for a FREE Consultation (678) 202-5990.
Are you looking for a Patent Attorney in Atlanta GA?
Here are some tips for finding a Patent Attorney that will fit your needs:
• Patent attorneys are subject matter specific based on their technical degree. For example electrical engineer, software, physics, biology, biochemistry, chemistry, computer science, or mechanical engineering, etc.
• Specific job experience can create subject matter expertise.
• Small law firms focusing exclusively on intellectual property often provide specialized attention and service.
• Most patent attorneys are capable of filing patents on mechanical devices and/or systems.
• Look for an entrepreneurial patent attorney (one who has his/her own inventions, issued patents or one who participated in starting a new business).
• In general you get what you pay for, avoid on-line legal service offerings.
Call now to for a FREE consultation with Patent Attorney Mat Grell in Atlanta GA.
(678) 202 -5990
Grell & Watson Patent Attorneys, LLC, Atlanta Offices:
Atlanta I-85, Buckhead, Decatur, Brookhaven, Dekalb: 2600 Century Parkway, Suite 100, Atlanta GA 30345. (678) 202-5990 phone (678) 373-4746 fax
Johns Creek, Duluth, Fulton County Office: 11330 Lakefield Drive, Suite 200 (Building 2), Johns Creek, GA 30097. (678) 202-5990 phone (678) 373-4746 fax
Alpharetta, Roswell, Fulton County Office: 11175 Cicero Drive, Suite 100, Alpharetta, GA 30022. (678) 202-5990 phone (678) 202-5990 fax
Norcross, Gwinnett: 4307 Jones Bridge, Suite 100, Norcross, Georgia 30092. (678) 202-5990 phone (678) 373-4746 fax
Email Mat Grell
patent attorney atlanta ga, atlanta ga patent attorney, patent lawyer atlanta ga, atlanta ga patent lawyer